Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wishes Granted


Sometimes at night I lay awake, usually for no good reason, like worrying about things I can't do a thing about at 2 a.m. Last night was starting to be one of those events - when I stopped myself and rather than stressing about junk I made myself visualize all my friends having their wishes granted. Not that I know what their wishes are, necessarily, just that I could see each person celebrating because something wonderful had come true for them. Even people I know only a little, like my Pet Society friends, who I usually could only visualize as their pet, sorry, I granted wishes to. Then I extended my powers even farther and wished good things for entire groups of people, whole populations, even the globe. It didn't cause me to go to sleep any sooner, but I felt like I was accomplishing something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment